Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update

It has been a terribly long time since I have updated this blog. My apologies.

I am now 7 months pregnant and I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone or how much easier it has been. For those of you who don't know, we are having a boy and are extremely excited about it. I think it will be a blast to have two children, although I am not entirely sure I will be able to handle all of the cutness they will display. Clara keeps me smiling all day long. Like this:
Cheese!

Here is a baby bump pic. I have also slacked in this department. I think this is the only picture I have taken of myself besides the ones taken at Laura's wedding. 
7 months pregnant                   
And here is our sweet little man:
Baby Boy Hicks at 23 weeks
And in other news..... We will no longer be "The Hicks Family in California." We will be "The Hicks Family in Oregon!"

We will be moving to Klamath Falls, Oregon sometime within the next 4 weeks. Matt will be attending Oregon Institute of Technology pursuing a degree in Renewable Energy Engineering. We are excited to make the move. It is a great area five hours south of Portland, five hours north of San Francisco and just an hour away from Crater Lake. We are getting ready to take a trip up there to find a place to rent, meet a midwife to deliver our little boy at the end of January and to take a tour of the school. I will try to be better at keeping you all posted on our adventures as we get ready to make our big move.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of news! Missing you lots and hope all is well! Keep us updated when you can :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete