Friday, November 18, 2011

We have a home!

We got the call yesterday that we have been approved for the home we applied to in Klamath Falls, OR. We are very excited. Our official move in date is December 10th which is only three short weeks away! I am thankful for all of this excitement in my last 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. Packing and moving will occupy me for the next few weeks, then I have unpacking and settling in, and THEN I can finally work on getting ready for baby boy to be here! Washing his teeny tiny new born clothes and putting them in his closet, setting up his bed, buying new born diapers and prepping for labor. Hopefully he will come just as soon as I have finished all of the above. As soon as we are settled into our new home I will be sure to put pictures up of our new place!

1 comment: